Exhibition Printing & Framing
To avoid shipping costs & headaches, the SE Center for Photography will print your photographs for you upon acceptance. For $15 per image, we'll print on archival paper and after the show either return the print to you ($15 additional for shipping, US addresses only) or you may choose to donate the image to the Center's flat file for future access to collectors. Please send files to firstname.lastname@example.org or use a transfer service like Dropbox.
Please visit the Store to pay for Printing
The SE Center for Photography will mat & frame your images at no charge, using our selection of 11x14 & 16x20 black, metal frames with white, archival mats and conservation clear glass for the exhibitions.
You may send images matted but they must fit our frames. If we are to print and frame your images please assure they meet the following guidelines:
1. For an 11 x 14" frame with a window opening of 7.5 x 9.5", please print your image 8 x 10 "
2. For an 11 x 14" frame with a window opening of 7 x 10", please print your image 7.5 x 10.5 "
3. For a 16 x 20" frame with a square mat opening of 12 x 12", please print your image 12.5 x 12.5"
4. For a 16 x 20" frame with a mat opening of 10.5 x 13.5", please print your image 11 x 14"
5. For a 16 x 20" frame with a mat opening of 10 x 15", please print your image 10.5 x 15.5"
6. For a 20 x 24" frame with a mat opening of 11.5 x 15", please print your images 12 x 15.5"
Some cropping will occur due to mat overlap. If a photograph cannot be printed to our mat sizes, the photographer is responsible for matting his or her own work. If work does not fit in 11 x 14, 16 x 20 or 20 x 24 in. frames, photographers are responsible for framing his or her own work. Maximum frame size is 20 x 24 unless approved by the SE Center. Work will be returned as sent, with return postage provided by entrant.